The intake appointment allows us to gain an understanding of the best approach to help you. We analyse prior history and presenting challenges. We connect in a zoom private video meeting room. It is an easy process where we provide you a link and you simply click on the link and we are connected.
- Review your Development History Form
- Review Listening Checklist
- Review any video footage supplied
- Review any Specialist reports provided
- *Formal Screening of Auditory Processing with written report (option 2 only)
Option 1. Initial intake appointment $195
Suitable for under 5 or those with limited verbal skills
Option 2. Initial intake appointment $295
Suitable for those over 5 years, verbal and able to repeat words and sentences heard through headphones. The Scan-3 is a screening assessment tool which tests how well the individual performs specific auditory processing skills with each ear under challenging auditory conditions. Test of Auditory Processing Skills (TAPS) screens auditory short-term memory and auditory working memory. with a written report.