The Listening Program Professional Training Course
LIVE via VIDEO LINK with Tracey Butler
Friday 15th October 2021
This is a comprehensive course for professionals in the application of The Listening Program®, including lecture, discussion, independent study and interactive learning. You will acquire the knowledge you need to begin working with this exciting practice for improving brain performance. Upon successful completion of this course, learners are authorized to offer TLP iPod programs the Waves® multi-sensory audio system, and more.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Define and describe the fundamentals that contribute to TLP methodology.
- Identify and relate the functional mechanisms of the ear, brain, and nervous system anatomy to TLP principles.
- Explain the comprehensive and proprietary TLP music production processes and program development.
- Define and demonstrate an understanding of TLP terminology.
- Infer knowledge from case study practicum to personalize TLP protocols for use with diverse applications.
- Describe and give examples of online intake, monitoring, and assessment tools.
- Incorporate all TLP programs in home, school, and clinical settings.